This gourmet recipe for cordon bleu with zucchini will seduce young and old alike! The little extra: it is possible to prepare it in a vegetarian version with slices of dried tomatoes for example. In any case, it will be succulent and a change from zucchini gratin!
What I need:
For 4 people
Total preparation time: 45 minutes
- 3 czucchini
- 2 slices of Jwhite ambo
- 1bmozzarella cheese
- 30 g of Parmesan
- 2 soup spoons Olive oil
- 1 soup spoons Oatmeal
- 2 soup spoons Breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (th.6).
- Rinse the zucchini, cut off the ends, then cut each zucchini lengthwise into thick slices.
- Brush with oil using a brush (or a spoon), spread on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices. Cut the ham into strips. Spread the ham, then the cheese over the zucchini slices (keep some slices to cover). Add the mozzarella, salt and pepper.
- Cover with a slice of zucchini.
- In a bowl, combine the rolled oats, grated parmesan and breadcrumbs. Spread the mixture over the zucchini and bake for about 15 minutes.
Also discover the raw zucchini salad for even more freshness! A doubt about seasonality? Eat-Move recalls some tips for eating in season.